How To Make An Orb
How to make an Orb
Couple of sidenotes first:
a. Not every picture makes a good orb. The more flowers and stems and leaves, the better.
b. If you don’t crop the picture to a square, you will end up with an oval instead of an orb, which isn’t all that bad.
Anyway — instructions:
1. Open up your image, but make sure it is only one layer
2. Crop the picture into a square
3. Filter>Distort>Polar Coordinates>Polar to Rectangular
4. Image>Rotate>Flip Vertical
5. Filter>Distort>Polar Coordinates>Rectangular to Polar and there you go!
Be careful, it can become addicting!